"It is the supreme art
of the teacher to awaken
joy in creative expression
and knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Blog.

I had a blog. I did. And then, it disappeared. I got a new Gmail account. Got rid of the old account for reasons, and blogger decided to delete everything with it. So here I am. Starting a new blog.

At least I can update you on this week

Monday: We worked on our own. I finished my rationales and put RSS feeds, photo sharing, and bookmarks on my blog... that is now gone. except the rationales- they exist. Thank goodness!

Tuesday: I finished my WebQuest! Woot! I also started my E-portfolio on wordpress.

Wednesday: We learned A LOT about wordpress and photosharing. I think I may just switch over to wix. But I'll let you know. Even though, it will most likely happen.

Thursday (Today): I started a new blog. HERE it is. Also, I have been working on my E-portfolio- on wordpress. Which, as said before, I probably will switch. I will let you know when it's done!

That's all. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment