"It is the supreme art
of the teacher to awaken
joy in creative expression
and knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

Monday, July 19, 2010

Profolio Portfessionalism

I'm done. It is finished. My E-Portfolio is complete. And I am tired.

Today was the first day of e-portfolio presentations. Needless to say that my classmates amaze me with their knowledge and accomplishments that they can place on a computer screen. One day, I will be as intelligent as they.
After being presented to, I made some adjustments on my own portfolio. (And yes. I did switch to Wix.) I'm fairly certain that it's still not quite up to par with the other's. But I'm satisfied, for now. It will obviously get adjusted as I go through school and life anyway.

Take a look-see HERE at my portfolio. Feedback? Yes. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment