"It is the supreme art
of the teacher to awaken
joy in creative expression
and knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

Friday, July 16, 2010

Take Notice

I did some things!

-Photo sharing (by flickr)
Did you know iPhoto has a link to flickr? Very handy. Handy, handy indeed. I used it. Happy 2010 everyone!

-RSS feeds
I had to pick NEW RSS feeds, but I dare say I did make better choices this time! I like these ones more.

-Wikis
I "edited" a children's Wiki on traditions. More of I added to it. I'm not so sure how I feel about Wiki's in general since everyone can go in and edit what they want- but I did like this idea! Fun way to use it!

-Podcasts
These things are soo great! Can I quickly mention that I love the Spanish culture of anything? I love Central and South America. I love Spain and Italy. Different languages and cultures in itself, I know. But these are probably some of my favourite! ANYWAYS. I found a podcast on learning spanish- love!

-Bookmarks
I'm still getting use to this idea. I already have a bookmark thing on my mac. I can see how the delicious.com would be a useful feature when I do have a job and more than one computer to use, and if traveling. Nifty.

PLEASE. Take a peek at my links off to the side. Sorry I provide none here. However, I figure we're all adults here on the net, and you can just scan your little eyes over and meander around my "new" blog. Enjoy, dear reader!

P.S. Common craft. They are great. Check them out. They're product is explanation!
Link is also off to the side. I'm just kind of lazy and tired at the moment is all. No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment